Online Information Session – Masters in Business Administration (MBA), once a month
Fecha: 14 of march
Hora: 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
The School of Management offers this informative session for those interested in pursuing an MBA.
The Masters in Business Administration Program gears its curriculum to the training and development of management abilities as a strategist, leader, and organizer. In particular, the program facilitates the approach to international, local, and sectoral problematics from different teaching strategies, among which are business involvement allowing students to lead a change process, and also, contribute to the country’s development.
Following are a few of the Program characteristics and differentiators:
- Internationalization: Participation in different national and international educational spaces allowing the creation and sharing of knowledge. The program’s multicultural perspective enriches executives’ work, enabling them to learn from others, and being trained to meet the challenges encountered in a competitive environment.
- Corporate Involvement: Through participation in the Emerging Markets Initiative, students conduct a University – enterprise exercise in recognizing organizational reality, handle the challenges involved, solve problems from a multidisciplinary perspective, develop project management skills, create experiential learning, and adapt theory to context. View video
- Academic Excellence: Promotes participation in seminars and conferences at the best universities in the world, by recognizing academic performance.
- Curricular Flexibility: The program incorporates various elective seminars and thematic deepening (Module IV) applying the latest management trends allowing development of management skills.
- Sustainability Strengthening: Sustainability is explicitly addressed in three instances: Sustainable Development, Social Responsibility and Corporate Governance, and the Corporate Involvement module. This allows participants to contribute to ethical and responsible solutions in production, business, social, and environmental surroundings.
- Strengthening and development of prospective and strategy abilities: In different academic areas, such as Strategic Thinking, Strategic Management, and Prospective, in addition to the emphasis on these themes, students will be able to foresee future scenarios and strengthen their strategic thinking as organizational change managers. With this knowledge, students can start building now, to obtain, in the long-term, better conditions for the organization and its stakeholders.
- Experience and Recognition: Developed over the past 25 years, the Program has obtained a positioning and image as one of the best MBA programs.
View additional information on the MBA
Learn about the “Privilegios” Program Here