Postgraduate Fair I – 2018 and talk: Transformational Leadership
Fecha: 14 of february
Hora: 4:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Lugar: Hotel Hilton Carrera 7 No. 72 – 41
The Business Administration Faculty invites all interested to learn about the postgraduate program's portfolio for the first half of 2018.
Within the framework of the Fair, the chat “Transformational Leadership” will be offered by María Cecilia Otoya, business consultant, and Externado professor. The speaker has served as President of the transportation system MIO, in Cali; President of the Industrial Development Institute, IFI, and as representative of the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB) where she was the Director for Colombia and Peru.
In the private sector, Dr. Otoya has held high finance positions in Smurfit Kapa, and Cartón de Colombia, as Treasurer. She was the Manager of Pacific Valley Events Center. Additionally, she has devoted part of her professional life to business consultancy, advising companies being established in the country, or having complex procedures before the Colombian Financial Superintendence.
María Cecilia Otoya is an economist from the Universidad de los Andes, with MBA studies at EAFIT University.
The talk aims to delve into transformational leadership and collective intelligence as a competitive advantage for companies and individuals.
Learn about the graduate programs:
- DOCTORATE IN ADMINISTRATION
- Business Administration
- Business Innovation Management
- Human Resources Management and Organizational Development
- Management and Evaluation of Investment Projects
- Strategic Thinking and Prospective
- Social Responsibility and Sustainability
- Strategic Management of Information Technologies
- Marketing Management
- Human Resources Management
- Management of Organizational Change and Development
- Business Innovation and Development
- Management and Information Technologies
- Management with an Emphasis in International Trade and Logistics
Continuing Education for Executives
- Advanced Management in Corporate Reputation Program
- Advanced Management in Leadership and Business Ethics Program