Come, let me tell you: Communities with the face of a woman
Fecha: 8 of march
Hora: 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Lugar: Salón 2, Biblioteca
The Science and Human Processes Interdisciplinary Laboratory – LINCIPH - of the Social and Human Sciences Faculty, invites to the second year of the academic space "Come, let me tell you."
This open space for dialogue and reflection will be held March 8, 2018, at 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm, University Library, Room 2.
The first session this year, named “Communities with the face of a woman,” seeks to problematize various scenarios where women are the intersection of different problems, but also collective actions.
The event features participation by the following groups and guests:
- Group “La tremenda revoltosa”
- Group “Batucada feminista”
- Luz Marina Bernal, Member of the group “Madres de Soacha”
- Group “Las parceras.” Feminist network of information and support for women who choose to have an abortion.
- Patricia Suárez, from the National Indigenous Organization of Colombia (ONIC)
- Group “Destapemos la Olla”
The “Venga le Digo” (Let me tell you) Group was created in 2017 with the aim to consolidate a permanent space for open and critical dialogue, with several semi-annual interdisciplinary meetings relating to problematic areas such as “what is memorable” and “what is common in communities,” proposing different perspectives, with various guests for discussion
Learn more about the Group’s discussions HERE