Masterclass “Communicating sports today”
The Externado de Colombia University and its Masters in Sports Communication and Management, together with the Villanueva University of Spain, invite to this series of masterclasses imparted by international experts.
With participation by renowned international experts in the sports journalism field, the Masters in Sports Communication and Management of the Externado Social Communication – Journalism Faculty and the School of Management, in alliance with the Masters in Sports Journalism program of the Villanueva University of Spain, organize the Masterclass “Communicating Sports today.” The class comprises five free virtual conferences held every Friday, starting January 22 through February 19, 2021, at 2:00 pm (Colombian time).
Guests and conferences:
– Miguel Simón. Recognized Argentine soccer journalist and reporter on ESPN: “The art of sports narration.” – Friday, January 22, 2021.
– Alberto Lati. Mexican Sports journalist and writer – Fox Sports): “The art of sports commentary.” – Friday, January 29, 2021.
– Germán Arango. Colombian presenter and journalist. Director of the Externado Masters in Communication and Sports Management: “Audience fragmentation, where are sports broadcasts going?” – Friday, February 5, 2021.
– Jorge “Patron” Bermúdez. Colombian former soccer player and coach, ESPN sports journalist, and member of the CABJ Soccer Council: “My passion for soccer: from player and World Cup player to commentator and manager.” – Friday, February 12, 2021.
– Javier Barbato. Argentine sports journalist – ESPN: “Production of sports content: the art behind the cameras.” – Friday, February 19, 2021.
The masterclass series will be available to the general public. Those interested must register in advance by clicking here.