SPJIMR in India
CSR & Sustainability
- To demonstrate a strong business case for CSR and that business performance and social responsibility can complement one another (doing well while doing good, makes good business sense)
- To introduce a conceptual framework for CSR with an approach of strategic and sustainable development models
- To acquaint participants with 17 UN Sustainable Goals and analyse 5 most relevant goals in detail which influence responsibility and responsive business decision making.
- To provide know-how on the practices of CSR which strengthen the 5 goals and showcase cases from real life to relate them.
- To deepen their knowledge on gender equality, quality education, decent work, responsible production and consumption and partnership as goals.
- To know Government’s mandate on CSR
Social Entrepreneurship in India
- To introduce the concepts of social entrepreneurship in India and discuss some well known cases, reasons for their success and failure
- To develop individuals as social entrepreneurs/enable budding and practicing social entrepreneurs to solve social problems
- To focus on execution of ideas/projects and develop sustainability of the enterprises through innovative management approach
- To make participants aware of the latest trends in civil society and social entrepreneurship
- To develop entrepreneurial skills through field visits, problem solving assignments on social business, and interacting with social entrepreneurs 6. To provide information on Seed Capital for social enterprises
- Knowing Skilling Attitude (KSA Framework)/Learning by Doing
- Knowing the concepts through classroom sessions, knowledge about the themes and latest trends in them in India
- Skilling the participants by make them do practical real time assignments and case studies, hands-on training from social entrepreneurs through workshops
- Developing Attitute towards the social field and being humble and compassionate for the underserved sections of the society