Strategic Thinking and Future Stuides
Bogotá - presencial
4 períodosOpen registrations
Professionals in any knowledge field (this program has a multidisciplinary focus).
- Those who have the desire and ability to develop a field project for his/her company.
- Strategic, future-thinking plan for an organization: If the student is looking for a program that would allow him/her to produce a strategic, future-thinking plan for his/her business.
- Course plan oriented towards the study of future studies, strategy, and conditions of the business environment.
- Professors: Francisco José Mojica (University of París), Alejandro Beltrán (Universidad Autónoma de Madrid), Bibiana Pulido (Universidad Autónoma de Madrid), Francisco Gustavo Restrepo (M.I.T. United States), Raúl Trujillo (Universidad Externado de Colombia), Alejandro Boada (University of Manchester, United Kingdom).
- Invited Professors: Francisco López Segrera (Universidad Politécnica de Cataluña), Eduardo Balbi (Eye, Buenos Aires), Fernando Ortega Sanmartín (Concitec, Perú), Luis Salvador (Ministerio de Economía, Chile), Tomás Miklos (México), Leonel Guerra (Tec de Monterrey, México)
A Master in Strategic Thinking and Future Studies will have the capability to:
- Recognize tendencies, possibilities, and interruptions that affect the development of the future of the world.
- Manage necessary knowledge and abilities to interrupt environments, visualize scenarios, and develop viable alternatives for the development of a productive organization of goods or services.
- Understand and execute different management proposals, oriented toward the implementation of Strategic Systems of Management through fieldwork, cases, and simulations.
- Create and accomplish analysis of strategic future studies at regional and business levels.
- To support the processes of productive reconversion and technological modernization of an organization as a socioeconomic unit.
The Master in Strategic Thinking and Future Studies should be perceived as a generator of change in your company. Through your knowledge and strategic analysis of future studies that you will carry out, you will make to your organization more competitive. On the other hand, through analysis that the company completes, the graduate develops leadership skills. Therefore, the analysis process brings together and guides the labors of many stakeholders in your organization who generate knowledge.