Call for articles for publishing in the Revista Latinoamericana en Discapacidad, Sociedad y Derechos Humanos
The Journal is accepting contributions for its fourth volume, to be published January 2019. Articles must be submitted by October 10, 2018.
The Revista Latinoamericana en Discapacidad, Sociedad y Derechos Humanos (Latin American Journal on Disability, Society, and Human Rights) is a biannual publication originated by the Ibero–American Network of Experts on the UN Convention of the Rights of persons with Disabilities, promoted by the institutions making up the organization, who work its contents from a multidisciplinary approach.
This project is led by the Ibero-American Network of Experts on the UN Convention of the Rights of Persons with Disabilities, through cooperative work between researchers from the Externado and other Latin American universities.
For this edition, the Academic Council determined to focus on:
Political and Legal Sciences: Special consideration will be given to contributions relating to:
- Reforms or proposals for reform of national legislation regarding intellectual property and implementation of the Treaty of Marrakech.
- Employment access by persons with disabilities
- articipation by persons with disabilities in public and political life
- Sexual and reproductive rights of people with disabilities
- National and international jurisprudence addressing issues described above
Social, Human, and Health Sciences: Special consideration will be given to contributions relating to:
- Tensions in Health Sciences and medicine
- Adaptive technology and accessibility developments
- Gender disability perspectives
- Articles should be sent to email email@example.com