Call for Social Security Department monitors
Students meeting the requirements of this call must apply by February 20, 2020.
The monitoring program aims to contribute to students’ training, providing skills for research development and deepening of knowledge through participation in research projects and other Externado de Colombia Social Security and Labor Market Department activities, led by specialists in the field.
1. Participate in research support activities, in the legal area, on issues relating to social security and the labor market.
2. Track, collect, and analyze legal information, law projects, jurisprudence, and other current topics relating to social security and the labor market.
3. Attend and participate in meetings (seminars, conferences, congresses, among others) relating to social security and labor market, organized by national and international entities.
4. Support in the organization and development of academic activities offered by the Department.
5. Provide logistical and operational support in the research carried out by the Department.
1. Introduces the student to research activities as a possible line of professional development.
2. Deepens knowledge of social security and labor market issues.
3. Participation in activities (forums, congresses, and seminars, among others) developed by the Department and institutions associated with these topics.
4. Brings students closer to social security and labor market issues.
5. Education aid.
Call directed to:
Third-year Law students
Application Requirements: 1. Submit a current résumé and academic records to email email@example.com
2. Interview with the director of the Social Security and Labor Market Department
Monitoring activity period:
2020: March 16 to October 31, 2020
Application deadline for documents submission: February 20, 2020
Interview with the Department Director: February 24, 2020