XVIII University National Poster Design Competition – 2021
The Externado de Colombia University and its Cultural Decanatura invite university students throughout the country to participate in the XVIII edition of the University National Poster Design Competition – 2021, to promote our House of Studies’ cultural activities.
The call will be open from February through May 2021. The winning poster may be the promotional image of the XXXIV University National Short Story and Poetry Competition – Externado de Colombia – 2021.
- Participants: University students across the country
- Technique: free choice
- Topic: promotion of cultural activities (Externado de Colombia University)
- Format: vertical letter size (21.5 x 28 cm)
- Digital format: JPG RGB
- Poster title: XXXIV University National Short Story and Poetry Competition, Externado de Colombia University – 2021
Virtual submission of information:
Externado de Colombia University
Subject line: Poster Competition
- The Competition judges will be: Daniela Rojas Hinojoza, Claudia Mejía Cárdenas, and Salvador Arbeláez Jaramillo
- Sole prize:$ 1,000,000 (one million pesos, in cash)
- Submission Deadline:May 21, 2021, 11:59 pm
- Verdict:June 18, 2021
Participants must send:
- Final digital artwork with open files or in its original program, in any of the following formats: Adobe Illustrator ai; Photoshop psd or jpg; InDesign indd; Corel Draw Cdr. Identified with a pseudonym.
- A Word file including personal data: pseudonym, full name and surnames, address, telephone, email, university name, faculty, semester, city, copy of id document, and current student id card.
The results will be published on the University website the week following the ruling.
- Participants assign their exhibition, dissemination, and publication rights to the Externado de Colombia University.
- The winner must heed and accept the jury’s suggestions on texts and layout, which the University Design Department will modify.
- The University logo can be found at uexternado.edu.co (It must be included regardless of its resolution.
- By competing, participants indicate their understanding and acceptance of the Competition rules and regulations.
- Any winner in previous years will not be able to participate.