CX Summit – Bpro: Digital operations, diversity, creativity, and productivity
The Alumni Association will join the CX Summit – Bpro. The event intends to present a virtual academia and interaction space where the pillars for new business dynamics are born in the light of the work future, employees associated, innovation, new technologies - artificial intelligence, machine learning, and blockchain.
The event, on October 21 and 22, 2020, will be held on the platform created by CX summit-Pro for this virtual fair.
Different academic, cultural, presentation of successful experiences, and relationship-professional contact activities will be developed in this space, framed in four thematic axes: 1. Shared services center workshop. 2. Innovation workshop. 3. Human resources workshop, and 4. Customer experience workshop.
Externadistas members of the Association are eligible for a registration fee discounts, as follows:
- $ 1,264,375, for the Experience passesentry for Association members. Savings: $ 223,125
- $ 859,775, for the Interaction passesentry for Association members. Savings: $ 151,725
- $ 455,175, for the Light passesentry for Association members. Savings: $ 80,325
- $ 455,175, for the Workshop passesentry for Association members. Savings: $ 80,325
Register at https://services.codeeta.com/widget/v3/76854?no_manifest=true – choose Externado de Colombia University option
Also, among the members, there will be a raffle for two tickets to the Interactions Pass.
If you are not yet a member, you can sign up, at no cost, by entering here.
The following are the terms and conditions to participate in the drawing of a ticket to attend the CX Summit-Bpro event.
Participation Terms and conditions:
- Be a current member or have updated your information at the Alumni Association.
- Actively follow us on any of the Association’s social networks, namely Facebook (Externado Alumni Association), LinkedIn, or Twitter (AsoexalumnosUEx).
- Be available to attend the CX Summit- Bpro event on October 21 and 22, 2020.
- Register your information in the link activated for participation in the drawing. This link will be available and active from October 16 through October 19, 2020.
- Those completing this procedure will be entered in the drawing for two tickets to the CX Summit-Bpro
- The raffle is exclusive of the Alumni Association, who will notify the winner.
- The winning ticket is for use only by the member- and is non-transferable.
- The raffle winner must authorize the use of their data for publication on the website and the Association’s social networks. The personal information will also be shared with the X Summit-Bproorganizers if requested.
- Participation implies acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
For additional information, please contact:
LinkedIn: Closed Group Alumni Association – U Externado