CISE: Externadista Information and Solutions Center
The Externado launches the new CISE (Centro de Información y Soluciones Externadista) for our community.
Place: Carrera 5 Este No.12B – 54, Building H, First Floor
Schedule: Monday through Friday, 7:00 am to 6:00 pm; Saturday, 8:00 am to 12:00 m.
In this area you will find:
· Detailed information on undergraduate, graduate, and continuing education academic programs
· Scholarships, discounts, and sports stimuli
· University well-being
· Internationalization: exchange programs and international agreements
· Information for graduates
· Vocational activities guidance
· Registration and admission process, online or assisted
· Obtain admission and registration certificates
· Registration orders inquiries
· Good standing certificates (Paz y Salvos)
· Issuance of student id cards
· Personalized vocational guidance advice
· Issuance of graduation invitations
· Financing options: informative modules of entities with which the University has agreements: Banco de Bogotá, Fincomercio, Pichincha, and ICETEX.
· Cashier modules for making payments for registrations, enrollments, certificates, copies, records, id cards, preparatory exams, do-overs, extras, exchanges, courses, and graduation rights, among others.
Visit us at Building H
More services coming soon.
Request individualized information here.