¿Are you in school and want to be a successful entrepreneur?
Apply for the Future Business Leaders training program.
The Externado School of Management invites 9th, 10th, and 11th-grade students, or recent high school graduates interested in studying Business Administration or related fields, to participate in this certified training program.
Registration for the program for students interested in learning about the business world will be open until April 30, 2020. The program, held over two weeks, from 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm, starts May 5, 2020.
The Future Business Leaders Training Program is free of charge and has the goal to prepare and enlighten high-school students on University life.
Additionally, participants will learn about the business world, innovative proposals, sales, and how to successfully run a business, in five modules:
- Module I: What is a company, and what is its importance?
- Module II: How to successfully run a company?
- Module III: How to develop innovative proposals?
- Module IV: How to sell a business idea?
- Module V: What is assertive communication, and why is it important?
Registrations at email email@example.com, with the following requirements:
- Be a 9th, 10th, or 11th-grade student or a recent high school graduate
- Motivation letter
- Photo of both sides of ID document