Masters in Sports Communication and Management
Registration is now open for the second edition of this graduate program.
Why a Master’s in Sports Communication and Management?
The first program in Colombia that combines communication, management, and sports, seeks to respond to the training needs in high-quality competitions currently demanded by the Colombian sports system.
Three essential components comprise the theoretical foundation of the Masters in Sports Communication and Management program:
1. Sports – as a complex cultural phenomenon, the product of a network of morphological, physiological, psychological, social, political, economic, and cultural contexts.
2. Sports Communication – as a specialized branch of information and journalism.
3. Sports Management – as a particular focus of study from economics and administration.
Graduates of the Masters in Sports Communication and Management will be able to perform as:
· Journalists specialized in narration, commentary, analysis, and opinion on competitive sports.
· Directors and editors of communication media specialized in sports activity in public or private entities.
· Press officers for teams, athletes, or sports sponsors.
· Manager, representative, and promoter of athletes and sporting events.
· Sports managers in sports clubs, leagues, federations, social clubs, compensation funds, or companies with sports and recreation departments.
· Sports marketing managers or media specialized in sports information.
· Consultants and advisers to NGOs and foundations interested in promoting values and principles associated with physical activity or public policies to support and promote recreation and sports.
· Professors and researchers in the field of sports culture.
Learn about the Privileges Program Entérese aquí