How do supply chain management and global logistics work?
Find out here. Registration is open for the Masters in Supply Chain Management and Global Logistics.
The Masters in Supply Chain Management and Global Logistics aims to offer a comprehensive vision on the management of Supply Chain processes. The program develops leaders’ skills through knowledge, competencies, and attitudes, allowing them an optimal personal, social, and professional performance in organizations and their environment.
Registration deadline: March 30, 2021.
What are the differentiators of the Masters in Supply Chain Management and Global Logistics – Dual Degree Option?
- Assessment of Leadership Competencies: Assessment Center developed at the beginning and at the end of the program to learn about participants’ leadership skills and evolution during the program. The final report allows for carrying out improvement actions.
- Incoterms® certification.
- International Seminars: option offered by the School’s Foreign Relations Office
- Plan Padrinos® Supply Chain Management: Supports students in preparing their graduation project through a work applied to a study subject organization’s reality and supported by a tutor.
- Optional: Certification in Lean Logistics.
Learn more about the Masters in Supply Chain Management and Global Logistics, aquí
Learn about the Privileges Program, aquí