Italian government offers scholarships to Colombian citizens
Only Colombian citizens residing in Colombia may apply.
The Government of Italy offers scholarships for “Laurea Magistrale/Master of Science, Research PhD, and Research Projects in Italian State institutions, or legally accredited, for the 2019-2020 academic year.
Candidates must take into account the following requirements before the call deadline, May 30, 2019:
1. Have a valid degree to enroll in the courses offered by the chosen Italian institution.
2. Not be older than 28 years of age on the call expiration date for the “Laurea Magistrale/Master of Science” courses.
3. Not be older than 30 years of age on the call expiration date for PhD in Research.
4. Not be older than 40 years of age on the call expiration date for Research Projects.
5. Have good knowledge of the Italian language (minimum B2 level of the Common European Framework of Reference is required). For University courses held entirely in English, knowledge of Italian is not mandatory. In this case, candidates must submit a photocopy of their English test (IELTS, TOEFL, or MICHIGAN). To apply for the scholarships, candidates must complete a form, online and, afterward, register through a username and password here.
Additionally, candidates must attach a copy of their passport page reflecting personal data, a photocopy of their undergraduate diploma, grade transcript, and a certification of their knowledge of Italian or English language.
*Applications submitted without the documents described above will not be considered.
For PhD and Research Projects, candidates must append the letter of acceptance by the Italian University, the research program, and the tutor’s name and e-mail.
The online application deadline is May 30, 2019, before 2:00 pm, Italian time.
For further information and additional explanation, you can contact the Italian Institute directly at email Culturaestudios.firstname.lastname@example.org