FIGRI invites to participate in the 2018 academic trip to Europe
The invitation is open to all the Externado community, their families, and friends.
Visit some of the most iconic cities in Europe, their culture, and the impressive testimonies of their history, in the next academic trip to Europe organized by the Finance, Government and International Relations Faculty.
Europe has been the scene of the history of humanity at various times over the centuries. The trip is scheduled to discover, together with experts, some of the most relevant and impressive scenarios, especially, during the 20th century. Berlin, Prague, Budapest, Paris, Auschwitz (Poland) Nuremberg (Germany), are some of the significant sites to be visited, as well as churches, theatres, and monuments, which are the best narrators of the events.
Benefits for students
Finance, Government and International Relations undergraduate students will obtain academic credits for the trip equivalent to International Relations seminars.
Dates: Depart Bogotá, June 4, 2018, returning June 28, 2018, from Frankfurt
Cost: Between USD 3,967 and 4,736, depending on the number of people traveling
• Roundtrip air tickets (Bogota – Berlin / Paris – Bogotá)
• Airport taxes
• Transportation: ground transportation (private) from Berlin to Brussels and in Paris
• A 2nd class TGV train ticket from Brussels to Paris
• Service for the Spanish-speaking tour guide during the trip from Berlin to Paris
• Spanish-speaking local guides services in Berlin, Wroclaw, Budapest, Prague, Nuremberg, Frankfurt, Heidelberg, Strasbourg, Brussels, Ghent, Bruges, and Paris.
• Admission fees, according to the program, to Sanssouci Palace; Central Bank, in Frankfurt; Terezin Memorial; Fisherman’s Bastion; Matthias Church, in Budapest; headphones in Auschwitz; the Nuremberg Trial Courthouse, and a boat trip along the Danube river.
• Meals according to the program: 22 buffet breakfast
• Tax (VAT) and local taxes
Cost does not include:
· Lunches and dinners
· Porter services
· Participants’ personal expenses
· Guides and motor coach drivers tips
To make your reservation, a deposit of 500,000 pesos must made no later than Friday, March 23, 2018. If the trip is cancelled, a full refund will be made.
View payment information HERE