Demonstration of classes in Political Marketing and Campaign Strategies
The Finance, Government and International Relations Faculty’s Specialization in Political Marketing and Campaign Strategies invites you to live an experience through demonstration classes of its program.
Starting May 26, 2020, some of the most experienced specialization professors will hold demonstration classes for all the public, with the intent of publicizing the methodology of some of the subjects of the program.
- Virginia García Beaudoux – May 26, 2020, 6:00 pm
Challenges for women in politics: how to break ceilings and project leadership?
- Eugenié Richard – May 28, 2020, 6:00 pm
Keys to crafting a motivating speech
- Orlando D’Adamo – June 2, 2019, 6:00 pm
How to survive the dirty war in elections
- Ivette C. Hernández – June 9, 2020, 6:00 pm
From speaking to interpreting: Non-verbal communication and assertiveness
- Omar Rincón – June 18, 2020, 6:00 pm
Practical aesthetics and commandments for the Latin American politician
- Ángel Beccassino – June 25, 2020, 6:00 pm
Creativity and politics: advertising, communication, and strategy
- Juan Fernando Giraldo – July 2, 2020, 6:00 pm
“The power of data: marketing, communication, and elections.”
We hope to see you there!
To register for the classes, please fill out some information here.