Online Information Session – Specialization in Management
Fecha: 27 of february
Hora: 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Lugar: Online. A confirmation will be sent via email, together with the platform link.
The School of Management offers this face-to-face counseling session for those interested in pursuing a Specialization in Management.
The Specialization in Management emphasizes the training of leaders, strategists, and organizers working with social responsibility. The program is aimed at multidisciplinary professionals interested in strengthening their knowledge and management skills, based on a comprehensive curriculum.
• Assessment Center – where participants’ leadership aptitudes are identified, at the beginning, and also at the end of the program. This process allows generating a commitment to the development of skills inherent to their managerial activity, as well as evaluation of the learning process.
• Integration session so participants can get to know each other and begin to form their work teams.
• A program trajectory of more than 50 editions held in different cities, such as Bogotá, Cúcuta, Ibagué, and Barrancabermeja.
• Tailored program – At companies’ request, this program can be developed exclusively for professional groups within different areas of their organization, according to their specific requirements, to improve their management charts. Companies that have benefited from the program include Coomeva, National Police, Cavipetrol, and Badivencoop, among others.
• Student methodology comprises didactic visits, simulators, case studies, and management talks.
• The Specialization program also includes international seminars on varied topics with participation of recognized speakers of different nationalities.
• Students with high averages are eligible to participate in the Doing Business in the USA academic excellence program and various international missions.
Learn about the Privilegios Program.