XI Judicial Congress on Public Services and Information and Communications Technologies: Public Services vicissitudes in Colombia
Date: Of 16 to 17 of november of 2017
Time: 7:30 am - 6:00 pm
Place: A-100 TEATRO
The Externado Economics Law Department invites to this event to be held at our House of Studies, November 16-17, 2017.
The continuous legal, regulatory, and case law changes in each of the public sectors imply reiterated dynamics in the legal-economic relations between enterprises, the State, and users. For this reason, the Economics Law Department and the National Public Services and Communications Enterprises Association – ANDESCO – will make a detailed analysis of the key aspects of the sector, in light of the new perspectives for Colombia.
- Criteria and methodology to calculate and adjust the fines imposed by the Superintendence of Public Services.
- Powers of regulatory commissions and uniform conditions contracts
- SUI information: Implications and challenges.
- Administrative procedure and public services notifications based on user protection
- Targeting public services subsidies
- Water supply and sewerage contingency plans
- Convergent regulator for the information technology sector
- Is the new punitive public services regime constitutional?
- Public Services Jurisprudential update
- Public Services Constitutional actions
- Jurisprudential indicators regarding public infrastructure projects
- Impact of the resolutions relating to mining exploitation in energy infrastructure projects
November 16, 2017 – 7:30 am to 6:00 pm
November 17, 2017 – 8:00 am to 2:00 pm
600,000 – Full rate
550,000 – ANDESCO affiliates, Externado de Colombia alumni, undergraduate and graduate students, and groups of five or more persons.