Call for Business Law Department Monitors
The Department’s Electronic Commerce research line opens a call for monitors to support its academic and administrative work.
Students wishing to participate must meet the following requirements:
1. Be a 3rd, 4th, or 5th-year Law student
2. Have a 3.7-grade point average
3. Intermediate English level
4. Write an essay, in Spanish or English, of maximum five (5) pages (not including bibliography), dealing with any of the following topics:
- Legal challenges of business models that use machine learning
- Legal Smart Contracts
- Law prospective applied to LegalTech models
- Augmented reality and Consumer Law
- Unfair competition and influencers
The interview will evaluate leadership skills, teamwork, responsibility, language management, writing skills, and research.
All interested in applying should send their résumé, grades certificate (may be a screenshot of SAP), and the essay, no later than February 29, 2020, to email firstname.lastname@example.org (receipt will be acknowledged).