2021 Economic Law Conference – Call for papers
The Externado de Colombia University Economic Law Department invites the academic community and all interested to participate in the Conference, intending to examine the Law’s answers to the current crisis’s critical challenges.
For the development of the Conference, we invite academics, members of the Government, and representatives of the industry to submit their presentations or form part of discussion panels on the following thematic axes:
- The new role of regulation.
- The impact of technological disruption.
- Challenges in competition and consumer matters.
- International problems related to the pandemic.
- Challenges of the right to health and food safety.
- Public services.
|Activity Schedule||Submission Deadline|
|Submission of presentation summary *||May 3, 2021|
|Announcement on presentation acceptance results||May 17, 2021|
|Deadline for submission of presentation text **||July 16, 2021|
The summary of each presentation must contain:
- Presentation Title
- Names, surnames, and speaker contact details
- Presentation thematic axis (theme).
- General outline of the presentation’s objective (maximum 400 words).
View thematic axes description here
* The decision regarding the presentation will be sent to the email indicated in the proposal.