Project your future in the Externado Public Accounting Faculty
For the Public Accounting Faculty, 2020 will be a year of new academic proposals. The continuing education offer consists of six current programs (courses and certifications), available to professionals wishing to explore the different fields of accounting sciences.
- Certification in International Auditing and Assurance Standards – (IAAS)
- Course: Entrepreneurship in Public Accounting
- Course: Business Intelligence
- Course: Budget Cycle
- Course: Forensic Interview
- Course: Risk Management
It should be noted that the educational proposal includes programs relevant to the professional practice, and which, of course, have a great track record in this academic unit. These are the cases of the Certification in International Financial Reporting Standards – IFRS; the Compliance Officer Certification; Tax Update seminars; Income Tax workshops (individual and business), and Deferred Tax workshops.
Also, the postgraduate area continues to be consolidated with different specialization programs at the national level, enabling access to high-quality postgraduate education in different regions of the country, taking into account the new challenges of the accounting profession. It covers different lines of research, including Tax Management, Tax Reviewers, Corporate Control, and Forensic Auditing.
Following are the specializations having open registration for the first half of 2020:
- Specialization in Forensic Auditing (Bogotá)
- Specialization in Management and Tax Administration (Bogotá)
- Specialization in Fiscal Review and Assurance, in an International Context (Bogotá)
- Specialization in Corporate Management Control (Barranquilla)
- Specialization in Management and Tax Administration (Pereira)
- Specialization in Management and Tax Administration (Villavicencio)
- Specialization in Management and Tax Administration – (Tunja)
Those interested in expanding their professional field will find in the Public Accounting Faculty postgraduate offerings a training option adapting to the needs of the Colombian labor market.